Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

Does Anybody Really Take the Rove/Dobson Story Seriously?


Here's what you have to believe.

Michael Luttig: "No way."
Janice Rogers Brown: "Count me out."
Michael McConnell: "I wouldn't even consider it."
Priscilla Owen: "Forget it."
Edith H. Jones: "Not on your life."
Joy Clement: "Sorry, I'm satisfied where I am."
Alex Kozinski: "Those nasty Democrats ask too many mean questions."
Samuel Alito: "Ask somebody else."
Emilio Garza: "I've just never wanted to be on the Supreme Court."
Karen Williams: "After what they did to John Roberts? I just couldn't put my family through that."
Miguel Estrada: "It's not worth it."
Maura Corrigan: "But People for the American Way would be against me. I just don't think I could take it."
Connie Maria Callahan: "Not interested."
Alberto Gonzales: "Get somebody qualified, like Harriet Miers."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?